PUPPIES AND COVID-19
Help avoid an epidemic of puppy behaviour problems and human frustration!
This week we have trialled online puppy classes with good feedback. We are already receiving reports of behavioural improvements in puppies.
Classes are conducted live with our behavioural trainers. Participants are able to:
- Hear vital information about what puppies need developmentally and behaviourally;
- Watch demonstrations of hands-on techniques;
- Practise under the watchful eye of a trainer and receive immediate feedback;
- Ask questions related to their own issues with their puppy;
- Record the session so they can review and practise later;
- Receive detailed emails containing our unique notes and resources.
On Tuesday a lady attended her first online class with her 70 year old father and his very “bitey” Kelpie puppy. Yesterday she wrote: “Thanks for a great first class we are finding improvements already in some areas….”
You can still educate yourself and your puppy while the puppies are still under 18 weeks of age. While there can be no puppy-puppy interaction, that is only a small component of a quality puppy program. It is our plan to educate them on body language and appropriate dog-dog interaction using videos and apps. Our proposal will be to have an in-person meet-up when the pandemic crisis is over.
i) You can find details of our courses on our website here
i) You can phone us on 0459574428
i) You can talk to us via our Facebook page.
Looking forward to working alongside you with this puppy education model.